This symposium was held on Saturday, May 7th 2022. Its title was Multimodal imaging : don’t rely on the obvious? At the 128th SFO Congress junior speakers from France, Great Britain, Germany, Italy and Spain were giving their lectures followed by a roundtable-discussion.
Details on the programme:
Modérateur : S. Defoort Dhellemmes (Lille), C. Arndt (Reims)
- Multimodal imaging and hereditary retinal disease
Adrien Henry (Reims, France)
- Choroidal and optic nerve tumors : multimodal imaging approach
Damian Garcia-Teillard (Algeciras, Espagne)
- Multimodal imaging in ophthalmic oncology
Andreas Rokohl (Cologne, Allemagne)
- Neuro-ophthalmic OCT abnormalities
Meriam Islam (Londres, Royaume Uni)
- Multimodal imaging in neovascular age-related macular degeneration
Andrea Saitta (Ravenna, Italie)
These lectures were followed by a roundtable discussion.
Its participants were:
Carl Arndt (Reims, France), Isabel Relimpio (Séville, Espagne), Ludwig M. Heindl (Cologne, Allemagne), James McHugh (Londres, Royaume Uni), Matteo Piovella (Monza, Italie)
The best presentation of the juniors was awarded to Meriam Islam from London with the title “Neuro-ophthalmic OCT abnormalities”. Congratulations!
A synopsis of the discussion will be published as soon as possible.