Ophthalmic Oncology Group of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
The Ophthalmic Oncology Group (OOG) is an independent scientific group devoted to clinical ophthalmic oncology and related basic-science research.
The aims of the OOG are to:
– improve the practice of ophthalmic oncology in Europe
– develop an internet-based data system to share scientific information in the field of ophthalmic oncology
– promote education relating to ophthalmic oncology
– conduct multicentre research studies
– organise conferences relating to ophthalmic oncology